Wednesday, June 20, 2012
New Adventures
As I indicated in the last post, May 23 was when I made my blog private while I was in the job search process. Things happened much more quickly than I thought they would because I begin my new position at the University of Utah on June 25. This is a big change for me, but it is time and I feel very much at peace with where I have ended up. So watch for new adventures and random musings coming at you from Salt Lake. Thank you to all of my family and friends for the support and encouragement through this process. It takes a village to raise a child and it takes a village to help Rachel get on a career path! For those of you concerned that my new place of employment will change my allegiance to the Aggies, never fear. This girl will always bleed Aggie blue.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
woot woot, hope the job is going well!
Post a Comment