On August 29, I went to Bear Lake with Jamie, Lark, and Lynette. We learned the hard way that you should only drive a 4-wheel drive vehicle out onto the beach. But we got a workout and gave some teenagers a service opportunity. We are always looking for ways to inspire the younger generation. It was nice to make it up to the lake. I missed going last summer and it is one of my favorite places. Jen met us up there and we finished off a great day with a yummy cookout and hilarious play at Pickleville. I was privileged to see the sequel to last year's play, The Hanging of El Bandito. The food was good, the play was funny, and the company delightful. Here are some pictures:
Jamie, Lark, Juanito, me, Jen, and Lynette at Pickleville.
Jen, Lark, Lynette, me, and Jamie at the Pickleville cookout.
No comments:
Post a Comment