Friday, we went to Rexburg and did a session in the Rexburg temple. It was so nice to be able to go inside after having seen only the outside last year. Going to the temple is always a good refresher for me of the eternal perspective. I'm usually a much nicer person after I've been! We made a trip to Porter's craft store. Florence's candy shop, and when I saw that they had Dole Whip at the Cocoa Bean, we had to go! I was disappointed that they didn't have pineapple, but the raspberry was pretty tasty. We got back to Idaho Falls and talked Grandma into going to a movie with us. We saw All About Steve. It was pretty dumb, but it was worth a couple of laughs!
Saturday morning, we got up early and drove to Jackson. We drove past Palisades which was really pretty. The first stop was the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort where we rode the tram up to the top of the mountain. We walked around a little bit up there and had fun watching paragliders and hang gliders take off. Maybe someday I will have the courage and money to do that! It looks like a rush. I'll have to add that to my bucket list. After riding the tram back down, we drove back to Snow King and met up with Brett, Selena, Andrea, and Jordynn. We had a picnic and then Lisa, Brett, Andrea, and I went on the Alpine Slide. It was a lot of fun! We hung around and enjoyed the nice weather for a while and then Lisa and I went over to Bar J Wranglers for dinner. It was a fun time! Lisa and I felt very young which was nice. The food was yummy and the entertainment was great. Here are some pictures from the weekend:
No comments:
Post a Comment