Monday, September 20, 2010

Music Monday - Colors


I'm sure this idea is not original, but I'm gonna do it anyway! I love music and I have pretty eclectic taste. I thought it might be fun to show whoever reads my blog what I'm listening to. I'll post a different song every Monday until I get sick of it.

So in high school, I went to EFY and was introduced to a band called Colors. I loved their concert and I bought their CD and listened to it a lot. When I started college at USU, they had just returned from their missions and were attending USU at the same time. Several friends and I were groupies and went to every concert they had. We were crushed when they decided to pursue other careers besides music and "broke up." A few years ago, they started having "reunion" concerts in Sandy. The concerts have been a blast to go to. They bring back memories of my early college days.

The last reunion concert was on September 11 of this year. They put out a CD with 5 new songs on it. I really like the new stuff. I think my favorite has to be Boston. If you want to take a listen, click here. Boston is the first track on their new CD called Beautiful Motion. Hope you enjoy!

No comments: