The first contestant we saw was Kaylee. We visited with her for a minute. Then we zerored in on Courtney. This girl amazes me. She has such a positive attitude all the time. She is such an inspiration to me. It was nice to be able to tell her that to her face. Whitney and I got our picture taken with her and then let her move on to her other adoring fans.
We were on our way over to say hi to Justin when this cranky guy in a Golden Corral shirt came up to us and asked us if we had paid to eat. Whitney said that no, we hadn't because we were told we didn't need to. After he accused Whitney of lying, he told us in no uncertain terms that we either needed to get in line to pay for food (that none of us wanted to eat) or leave. Whitney's description of the guy is hilarious and very accurate! She felt bad for him because "it was like someone kicked his trike in the ditch, peed in his Cheerios, and gave him a wedgie all at the same time." We turned around and starting inching toward the door. On the way out, we met Arthur. Dude was a lot shorter than I thought he would be. He gave Whitney and I autographed pictures of him. We saw Moses, Austin, Sarah, Justin, and Brett the trainer before we left. They all look great and seem so happy and at peace with themselves. How I crave that feeling! I took away from the experience the inspiration to make the healthy changes I need to in my own life and the loss of whatever desire I ever had to eat at Golden Corral.
Me, Courtney, and Whitney. Check her beautiful smile!

We were on our way over to say hi to Justin when this cranky guy in a Golden Corral shirt came up to us and asked us if we had paid to eat. Whitney said that no, we hadn't because we were told we didn't need to. After he accused Whitney of lying, he told us in no uncertain terms that we either needed to get in line to pay for food (that none of us wanted to eat) or leave. Whitney's description of the guy is hilarious and very accurate! She felt bad for him because "it was like someone kicked his trike in the ditch, peed in his Cheerios, and gave him a wedgie all at the same time." We turned around and starting inching toward the door. On the way out, we met Arthur. Dude was a lot shorter than I thought he would be. He gave Whitney and I autographed pictures of him. We saw Moses, Austin, Sarah, Justin, and Brett the trainer before we left. They all look great and seem so happy and at peace with themselves. How I crave that feeling! I took away from the experience the inspiration to make the healthy changes I need to in my own life and the loss of whatever desire I ever had to eat at Golden Corral.
Here are the pictures courtesy of Whitney:
Me, Courtney, and Whitney. Check her beautiful smile!
This is the before and after picture Arthur gave us. Got his autograph on the back!

That is Austin in the middle there. He is super fit looking and finally cut his hair!

2 comments:
That is ironic...Golden Corral. What were the Losers eating? I love that show! Haven't watched it for a season or too...maybe need to get back on it! What fun that you got to meet some of the people!
LOL... there was probably a reason that Dan and Don weren't there (besides the fact that they are major wussies). Thanks for the company, Rachel! :D
Post a Comment