Now that I've finally completed the blog posts about the ECV of A, I'm nearly current! I've made it a tradition to go on a birthday trip every year for the last 7 years or so. I carped the diem and scheduled a girls' weekend in Park City with some of my favorite people. We hit the outlet stores and we wandered around Main Street, ate a yummy dinner, and then relaxed in the hotel pool and hot tub.
After breakfast, we were going to get pedicures at a spa in Park City, but due to a very annoying mixup, we ended up not getting them so we decided to head to Thanksgiving Point for the Tulip Festival. I think this is going to be an annual thing for me. It was such a beautiful day. It was hot even and I got the sunburn to prove it. I'm a blessed girl to have such great friends. Here are the pictures from the festivities.
 |
| We scored some bling at the outlet stores! Katie showing her loot. |
 |
| Jamie and her goods. |
 |
| Lark liked it so she put a ring on it. |
 |
| This "chocolat" bar at Harry and David was huge! |
 |
| As we were walking by, I said that the clown bus was going to give me nightmares. I did actually think about it that night while trying to sleep! |
 |
| Lark proving that we're always kids at heart. |
 |
| Jamie and I pretending to be thugs. |
 |
| It didn't last! |
 |
| This is Franz the bear in Park City. |
 |
| Katie and I with one of the "many much moosen" around Park City. |
 |
| Tulip Festival 2012 - Beautiful! |
 |
| The tulip posse: Jen, Lark, Jamie, Katie, and me. |
 |
| Jamie, Katie, Lark, and Jen at the entrance to the Secret Garden. |
 |
| Jamie and I had to try the stroopwafels. Verdict: Delicious. |
No comments:
Post a Comment