I have concluded that God has a sense of humor. I will forever be paranoid of hymns 163 and 263. I was asked to play the organ in church the week before last and the closing hymn was chosen as 263. I thought it would be pretty funny to play 163 for them again, but that would be irreverent so I played 263 like I was supposed. Now, I've been asked to play the piano in Stake Conference this Sunday. It would be even more funny if it were 263 again, but it's 163 this time. Why can I not escape those two hymns?

1 comment:
yeah, so...if you don't like the purse, i heard your mom really liked it. which makes me feel bad because i should have gotten her one but i didn't think she'd be into what i was into. so don't feel bad--if you don't like the purse--give it to your mom.
Post a Comment