We just went for our third year in a row this past Saturday. It was fantastic as usual! Sitting in the warm water in the cold air is so relaxing. It's nice to just sit in the warm water and visit.
Dinner in Lava has been part of the tradition. The first year, Heather and I met these really weird guys who ended up sharing our table with us at the Royal, a hotel/pizza joint. Last year, we ended up at Ye Ole Chuckwagon, a diner in every sense of the word. That place has character and its patrons have even more. This year, we didn't meet any random guys in the pool, but we ate at the Chuckwagon again. I brought my camera intending to document the trip, but found out that my camera was out of batteries when we got there. So sad. Here are some pictures I found online in case anybody was curious.

1 comment:
How much is Lava? I have been dying to go...
Post a Comment