Monday, April 13, 2009

Covers of Books



This video has gone viral . . . if you haven't seen it somewhere already, you probably will. I think everybody has felt misjudged before and I know I have. I have often had thoughts like, "If they just knew who I was inside, they would know I am really [fill in the blank . . . smart, funny, sweet, kind, etc.]" The cover doesn't always match the book and this little video was a good reminder for me to not be so quick to judge.

I reacted much like the audience did when this lady first walked out. I chuckled a little bit thinking that this was going to be one of those epic failures on just another reality talent show competition. Boy was I wrong. I think Simon Cowell's face says it all. To get the snarkiest Brit known to man to crack a grin of sheer enjoyment and give such a sincere compliment, her performance had to be amazing and it was. Enjoy.


Click here.

1 comment:

Diane Bohn said...

That really was amazing! Shocked me too, I must say. Thanks for sharing!