I am a piano geek. It's not because I possess any great skill at the instrument, but I love it. I love playing the piano and I love listening to piano music. I do have all of Jim Brickman's albums . . . no lie. I posted about going to a Jon Schmidt concert a few weeks ago. He did this "mash-up" of Love Story by Taylor Swift and Viva la Vida by Coldplay. I seriously love it! I somehow ended up on his e-mail distribution list. I got an e-mail today that they have had some copyright issues with the Viva la Vida portion of the mash-up so he (and some collaborators I'm sure) went back to the drawing board and came up with a new song called Love Story Meets Love Story. I listened to it and and love it. Hopefully, this will counterbalance the sad video I posted about texting while driving!
No comments:
Post a Comment