I won't lie. I have texted while driving before. Admittedly, I will do it mostly when stopped at a stop light and have been caught up in the thinking that I can handle the distraction. I remember this accident happening. I babysat for the O'Dell family for a lot of years and it breaks my heart to see Leila as a widow.
The heartbreak for all involved in this situation makes me feel the need to change. I post the video here along with my confession in the hopes that anybody who reads this will take 15 minutes to watch this video and commit to never texting while driving again. As the wife of one of the victims said, "No text is that important."
Here's the link.
1 comment:
Ok, so I didn't finish watching that (too disturbing for me), but it definitely is sobering. It's amazing how easy and fast accidents can happen! I'm amazed more don't occur more often, and am very grateful at the same time that they don't!!! It definitely makes me want to make sure that I am always paying attention behind the wheel!
Post a Comment