This summer has been strange. Not quite as eventful as summers past, but it's not quite over yet! A few weeks ago, I went with some friends from my ward to the Jon Schmidt concert in Sandy. It was a lot of fun! We stayed overnight with Paula in Daybreak and attended the
Oquirrh Mountain Temple
openhouse the next day. A trip to
Ikea rounded out the weekend. Here are some pictures.
Lark and Jamie at the concert
Me and Jen at the concert
Lark, Jamie, Jen, me, and Jordan at the temple.

Jamie, Jen, Erin, Jordan, and Lark waiting to go through.
The Oquirrh Mountain Temple. June was a very eventful month as far as weather goes and Moroni was struck by lightning. His trumpet and arm got singed. If you look closely, you can see that they are black.
Grandma Hanson came to visit this past weekend. Mom, grandma, and I went to see Camelot at the Ellen Eccles Theatre. It was a good show. On Sunday, we went to Second Dam and made tinfoil dinners. My sibs are marshmallow gurus. It was nice to spend the day with family. Now I guess we will just wait and see what I can pack into these last few weeks.

Craig showing how it's done.
Jessie demonstrating mallow perfection.
Mom and grandma.
1 comment:
did scootie happen to go camping with you? he freaking REEKED.
Post a Comment