Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Which one of these is not like the other . . .

Over the 4th of July weekend, I had the opportunity to do something I have never done before. I have lived in Cache Valley my whole life and driven the route south toward Salt Lake more times than I can count. Along the way, there is a store that is easily identifiable by the sheer amount of metal junk in the vacant field behind it. It looks like someone from Hoarders, Redneck Edition lives there. Smith and Edwards proudly identifies itself as the "country boys" store. Truer words have never been spoken, my friends.

Just at the entrance to the store, I saw a display of framed photos. Most of them were easily recognizable as LDS portraits, but there was one that took me aback a little. I think everybody should go to Smith and Edwards at some point. If I ever decide to start a right-wing extremist militia, I know right where to go to get my supplies.



From top to bottom, left to right: John Wayne, prophets of the LDS church, Christ in Gethsemane, the First Presidency.

1 comment:

cathycan said...

hahahahahaaa
thanks for that!