I had heard a lot about Brian Regan, but never experienced his greatness until last night. Jen, Melissa,
LuJean, and I all drove down to Thanksgiving Point to go to his show. He was absolutely hysterical! One of my favorite parts of his show was about going to the doctor. If you want to see this bit of his routine on
Youtube,
click here. The drive was long, but we laughed hard. After some discussion in the car, this is one of the favorite quotes:
"No, Brian. It's i before e except after c and when sounding like a as in neighbor and weigh, and on weekends and holidays and all throughout May, and you'll always be wrong no matter what you say!"
Here are some pics:
Yes, I am a sucker for yellow flowers.
Me, LuJean, Melissa, Jen before the show
The Waterfall Amphitheater

Most prominently featured is the back of the head of the guy in front of me, but that is Brian Regan on the stage!
No comments:
Post a Comment