Sunday, August 3, 2008

A Weekend of Culture with Grandma

I had a wonderful weekend with my grandma, mom, and sister. On Friday, we went to Pickleville Playhouse in Bear Lake and saw Chuck Wagon's Wild West Showdown. I wasn't quite sure what I'd think of it, but it was hilarious. My favorite character was hands down Juanito Bandito. He's like a cross between Inigo Montoya from Princess Bride, Napoleon Bonaparte, and Napoleon Dynamite. The dinner was good too. Here's a picture of Jessie and I with Juanito. Not the greatest picture, but you get the idea!




Juanito Bandito, me, and Jessie





Jessie and Grandma at Pickleville


On Saturday, we took grandma to the Eccles Theatre to see Into the Woods. If you want to see my favorite song from the show, click here. It was cute. We ate at Cafe Sabor which was yummy as usual. It was great to spend some time with grandma. I love her to pieces!

No comments: