Sunday, November 9, 2008

Friends


Here's #9. I'm grateful for good friends. Like everybody, I've had friends drift in and out of my life and I have had friends who have been my pals for years. All of them have made me a better person and I have so much fun with them. I have had some awesome travel buddies! My friends are always up for doing something fun with me such as going to Lava Hot Springs or going to a Colors concert and checking out This is the Place Heritage Park so I could see my grandpa's cabin and trying on crazy hats or going to a Jack Johnson concert or letting me go to Hawaii with them or floating the canal on a hot summer day. I'm truly blessed when it comes to my friends.

Through black 2007 (my friends know what I'm talking about and why it was "black" to me), I had so much support. During May when grandma Kingsford and grandpa Hanson passed away, I had flowers for a good month! I also had phone calls while I was recovering from my various surgeries and other times when I needed a pick-me-up. I'm thankful for my friends!

No comments: