
The first is being able to come home. I'm so grateful that I am able to live close enough to home that I can visit at least once a week. I didn't grow up in this house, but there's something about being around my family that just makes me happy. I can totally be myself with them and am 100% comfortable here. I'm glad I have a place like that I can go. Holidays are nice for going home.

The final and most important thing I am grateful for is my Savior, Jesus Christ. I am grateful for his birth and am excited for Christmas to celebrate that. I am grateful for his life, for his teachings and his example. I am grateful for his atoning sacrifice on my behalf and on behalf of the entire world. I am especially grateful for the resurrection and knowing that I will be able to be reunited with my family who has passed on. I'm grateful for what I know.
Sorry if this is has been boring for anybody who stumbles across my blog. I think this has been one of those things that has been important to me. It has been really good for me to contemplate on how blessed I am. Once I started thinking about all of the many things I've been blessed with, they just kept coming and coming. I have an abundant life and I am grateful.
No comments:
Post a Comment