Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Nature


I love this beautiful world that we live in. I love living near the mountains. I can't tell my directions very well without them! I like looking out my window at work and being able to see them. There's nothing quite like fall in Cache Valley. The leaves are spectacular.


I also love the ocean. Hawaii was probably the most beautiful place I've ever seen. The mountains there were so lush and green and the ocean was absolutely stunning. The beach in Santa Barbara was fabulous as well. I will always remember driving to Santa Barbara with Hannah with the windows rolled down and smelling the intoxicating scent of orange blossoms and spending the evening on the beach there. It's an incredible and varied world we live in and I love it all. I need to spend more time in nature because I do enjoy it.

No comments: