
I'm grateful for laughter. I went to Family Home Evening tonight and had such a great time. It was a talent show I was so impressed by the amazing talents out there! I really want to learn the play the guitar. There were several really neat guitar pieces that were done. There was even a banjo/yodeler. It was cool to say the least!
Even though there were serious talents, there were some pretty funny ones too. The girls I used to visit teach performed "My Little Buttercup" from Three Amigos. It was hysterical. There was also a group of girls who performed the song "Sisters" from White Christmas. My cheeks hurt when I left from laughing, but it didn't stop there! I needed to play wing man for a friend who got cornered by a guy who won't take a hint and give up! She called me later and we had another good, long laugh. I know I'd sure rather be laughing than crying! What a rush . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment