I love the word trifecta and always try to find ways to use it in everyday life. I'm grateful that I could this time! I certainly didn't mean to get behind and have known each day what I would put that I'm grateful for, just haven't had (or taken) the time to do it! And now I have the opportunity to use one of my favorite words so it's all good.
I'm grateful for strawberry crepes. They are soooo good. They are in at least the top 3 of my favorite foods. I love homemade crepes, but getting them at Village Inn is good too. They just plain make me happy.

Another thing that makes me happy is sunflowers. I love the bright yellow and they way that they are able to track light. I think of them as one of nature's little reminders to us that we need to follow the Son (not a misspelling!).

Lastly . . . I'm grateful for Saturdays. I was able to get so much accomplished yesterday and still have a great evening with my mom and sister. Saturdays are so nice because you can rest from your work labors (most of the time) and get caught up on other things that you don't have time for during the week. I think one of my favorite things is to get up on Sunday morning, get ready for church in a clean bathroom, and have clean towels and my laundry all put away. It hasn't happened for a while, but hope springs eternal! I love coming home from church and being able to take a Sunday nap. Without Saturday, Sunday wouldn't be as great.
No comments:
Post a Comment